Pay as you go with monthly metered usage billing. No charges for duplicates inside one task.
Usage before 500 places
- Price per one place for the usage from 1 to 500 places
Usage after 500 places
- Price per one place for the usage from 501 to 50,00 places
Usage after 50,000 places
- Price per one place for the usage after 50,000 places
Why scrape with Outscraper?
Try for free with monthly renewable free tier.
What clients say
Trusted by more than 4000 happy customers worldwide.
Questions, special needs, issues... Always happy to hear from you.
Most frequent questions and answers
Google Map scraping, harvesting, or extracting is a process of getting all the information about places (name, address, coordinates, site, phone, working hours, etc.) from the Google Maps site. It automates manual exporting of the data.
Scraping and extracting of public data is protected by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution.
- Login to Google Maps scraper.
- Select categories you want to extract.
- Select locations from the dropdown.
- Select language and check other advanced parameters.
- Click “Scrape data”.
Data from Google Maps can be used in many fields. The most common case is prospecting new customers for your business or using the data for AI and Machine learning. Google Places data also can be a source for building your application.