Emails & Contacts Scraper
Find emails of companies that matter to you. Find emails from specific domains.
Pay as you go with monthly metered usage billing for the sites with found email addresses.
Why Scrape With Outscraper?
Try Outscraper for free with a monthly renewable Free Tier.
Columns names and descriptions for Domains (Emails) Scraper.
- domain - website domain.
- email_1 - first email found from the website.
- email_2 - second email found from the website.
- email_3 - third email found from the website.
- facebook - link to the facebook page.
- instagram - link to the instagram page.
- twitter - link to the twitter page.
- linkedin - link to the linkedin page.
- youtube - link to the youtube page.
- phone_1 - first phone found from the website.
- phone_2 - second phone found from the website.
- phone_3 - third phone found from the website.
- title - title of the website (meta tag).
- generator - the platform the website is built on.
- description - description of the website (meta tag).
What Clients Say
Trusted by thousands happy customers worldwide.
Questions, special needs, issues... Always happy to hear from you.
Most frequent questions and answers
Yes. You can scrape emails, phone numbers and social profiles from any number of websites by using Emails Scraper.
You can sue Emails Scraper to get the emails from any websites. In additional it extracts phone numbers, social profiles and other data.
Outscraper’s Emails Scraper extracts up to 5 emails from any websites. Usually it’s more than enough, but if you need even more – contacts us.
Almost every company has a “contact us” page with it’s emails and phone numbers provided. Some of the companies even have team members emails listed on “our team” pages. You can go and find it manually or you can use Contacts Scraper to get emails, phone numbers, social profiles exported into a CSV/Excel file.
However, if you don’t have domains you can easily extract them from Google Maps by using Companies Scraper.