Join the Crew
Join our close family and help to make the data available for everybody
- Identifying potential customers and generating new business opportunities for the company;
- Contacting and qualifying potential customers;
- Managing leads through the sales pipeline by setting appointments, following up on leads, and tracking progress toward meeting sales goals.
- 1-3 years of experience in sales or customer service;
- Proficiency in customer relationship management (CRM) software;
- Strong written communication skills (English);
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with potential clients;
- Knowledge of sales techniques and strategies;
- Time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- A desire to learn and grow in the sales field
- Understanding of basic IT technologies;
- Remote job — you can work from anywhere in the world;
- Open-minded atmosphere;
- Paid vacation and paid sick leave;
- Competitive salary + bonus.
We’re looking for a creative and talented developer, who will join the backend team. As a developer, you will be focused on developing scraping solutions by using the latest tools.
- Building new services.
- Adding new features to the existing scrapers.
- Supporting the existing tools.
- At least 2 years experience in Python.
- At least 1 year experience in scrapping.
- Basic knowledge of requests, proxies, and browser emulation.
- Passionate for clean code, testing, and performance.
- Experience with Selenium will be a plus.
We’re looking for a head of growth/head of sales who can answer such questions: how to increase the number of new customers, how to increase the monthly income per customer, and what needs to be done so that customers stay with us for a long time.
- Definition and continuous improvement of the Ideal Customer Profile (target companies and target contacts);
- Definition of key metrics, description of algorithms for their calculation, and constant monitoring of values;
- Sales planning;
- Development of a plan to achieve the set goals;
- Search for opportunities to grow the company’s revenue and improve tactical indicators (conversions, average check, sales cycle, churn);
- Preparation of materials (documents, regulations, instructions, and so on) that help increase sales efficiency;
- Development and implementation of processes for working with clients at all stages of the life cycle (lead, existing client, outflow);
- Selection, configuration, and implementation of CRM.
- B2B sales experience;
- Management position experience (head of sales, head of growth);
- Not be afraid to do some things with your own hands (for example, prepare materials, conduct surveys, or meet with large clients at first);
- Experience with enterprise clients will be a big bonus.
We’re looking for an experienced marketer who will be responsible for the marketing strategy. You will be focusing on new customer acquisition via a variety of channels. As an expert, you will manage the company website, SEO, social media, and other tools to drive conversion.
- Organization and provision of marketing campaigns (regular content posting, webinars, client mailings, and so on);
- Content plan (content publication schedule, content type, channels);
- Selection of channels for attracting customers and assessing their effectiveness;
- Placing content in different channels;
- Managing website (WordPress), creating new articles (alone and with a content writer);
- Tools/software (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, and other software that automates marketing);
- Control and tracking of metrics related to leads (number of visits, number of registrations (leads), channel efficiency).
- Good level of English (Speaking/writing);
We’re seeking a polite and smart person with proper English (writing) and basic technical skills (familiar with Outscraper products). You will be focusing on helping and supporting customers, educating them with company solutions, and solving problems.
- Accompanying potential customers in the process of product testing;
- On-boarding of clients (the goal of onboarding is that the client knows how to use the product, is familiar with the possibilities, and is able to solve his problems with the help of the product);
- Conducting regular customer surveys;
- Customer feedback management (fixing and generating monthly reports);
- Technical support for existing customers;
- Teaching customers about new product features.
- Good level of English (Speaking/writing);
- Basic knowledge of the company’s products.
Let us know if you are interested!