Google Maps Traffic Extractor
Need to extract traffic from Google Maps? It only takes 6 minutes to sign up and get started.
Pay as you go with monthly metered usage billing.
- For the first 1 to 500 requests
- For the next 501 to 5,000 requests
- For the rest
* One request equals to the data for a specific route and specific time. For example, the bot will make 24 requests to extract data from "Intersection of 19th Ave and Santiago St" to "Intersection of 19th Ave and Irving St" with 1-hour interval during a day (1 day * 24 hours * 1 route).
Traffic Data Dictionary
Columns names and descriptions for Google Directions.
- road - name of the route.
- distance - distance between two points in meters.
- distance_label - label of the distance that you would see on Google Maps.
- duration - average duration of the trip in minutes.
- duration_min - minimum duration of the trip in minutes.
- duration_max - maximum duration of the trip in minutes.
- road_distance_timing - represents the traveling speed on each segment of the road. It indicates what time (seconds) it takes to pass certain distances of the trip (meters). Can be used to calculate the speed.
- origin - starting point.
- origin_coordinates - starting point coordinates.
- destination - destination point.
- destination_coordinates - destination point coordinates.
Why scrape with OutScraper?
Try for free with monthly renewable free tier.
What clients say
Trusted by more than 5000 happy customers worldwide.
Questions, special needs, issues... Always happy to hear from you.