Pay as you go with monthly metered usage billing.
Usage before 500 reviews
- Price per one review for the usage from 1 to 500 reviews
Usage after 500 reviews
- Price per one review for the usage from 501 to 50,00 reviews
Usage after 50,000 reviews
- Price per one review for the usage after 50,000 reviews
Reviews Data Dictionary
Columns names and descriptions for Google Reviews.
- name - name of the place on Google Maps.
- google_id - unique identifier of the place.
- location_link - link to the place.
- reviews_link - link to the place reviews.
- reviews_per_score - JSON object with scores and the number of reviews per each score.
- rating - rating of the review.
- review_id - unique identifier of the review.
- author_link - link to author's profile on Google Maps.
- author_title - title of the author's profile page.
- author_id - unique identifier of the author.
- author_image - image link from the author's profile page.
- review_text - text of the review (if exists).
- review_img_url - image link from the review (if exists).
- owner_answer - text of the owner replay (if exists).
- owner_answer_timestamp - timestamp value when owner replied (if exists).
- owner_answer_timestamp_datetime_utc - datetime value when owner replied (if exists).
- review_link - link to the review.
- review_rating - rating of the review.
- review_timestamp - timestamp value when review created.
- review_datetime_utc - datetime value when review created.
- review_likes - amount of the review's likes.
- reviews_id - unique identifier of the place's reviews.
Why scrape with Outscraper?
Try for free with monthly renewable free tier.
What clients say
Trusted by more than 5000 happy customers worldwide.
Questions, special needs, issues... Always happy to hear from you.
Most frequent questions and answers
Google Maps reviews scraping, harvesting, or extracting is a process of getting businesses reviews from the Google Maps site. It automates manual exporting of the reviews.
Scraping and extracting of public data is protected by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution.
Yes. You can scrape all the reviews from Google Maps by using Google Maps reviews scraper.
- Login to Google Maps reviews scraper.
- Insert the link to Google Maps place that you want to extract reviews from.
- Select language and check other advanced parameters.
- Click “Scrape reviews”.