Table of Contents
5 Best Google Maps Crawlers in 2022
Let’s compare the top 5 Google Maps Data Scraping tools you can use in 2022.
Phantombuster has many different phantoms (tools) as well as a Google Maps Search Export phantom.
- Useful for small queries. Easy to scrape one query.
- Your credits can be used with other phantoms too.
- You need to use a Proxy with it for getting without a ban because of multiple searches.
Starting with 30 USD/month. 1 hour/day execution time. A free trial is available.
Outscraper’s services help teams to get public data from the internet by applying cutting-edge technologies to the scrapping industry. Marketers, researchers, and scientists are using Outscraper as a reliable data provider.
Among the tools Outscraper has to offer, one of the most powerful ones is the Google Maps Scraper service.
Product Page: https://outscraper.com/google-maps-scraper/
- Web service and API are available.
- Can scrape small and very big queries.
- No need for any proxy.
- Can be combined with Domain Contact Scraper to scrape emails and social media accounts from companies’ websites.
- Lets you drop duplicate results.
- Need to define filters for search queries before starting tasks.
No monthly subscription payment. Pay-as-you-go system. Pricing is 0,002 USD/place. A free trial is available.
Pricing Page: https://outscraper.com/pricing/
Leads Extractor is a Chrome extension for scraping Google Maps, live on your browser.
- Easy to use with Chrome browser.
- Can scrape small queries.
- Must use the browser to scrape maps.
- Can not possible to scrape thousands of results per one click.
19 USD/Month monthly subscription. A free trial is available.
Pricing Page: https://www.leads-extractor.com/pricing/
ScrapeHero is a web service provider that hosts multiple Crawler services, including the Google Maps Search Results crawler service.
- A small amount of pricing is available for starting.
- Clean and easy user interface.
- Can be integrated with Dropbox.
- Data retention is available only for 7 days
Price: Free trial is available. Pricing starts from 5 USD/Month. It lets you scrape 300 pages per month for 5 USD.
Google Map Extractor is a Windows tool that contains a chrome browser inside to scrape the Google Maps site.
- Easy user interface for selecting companies.
- Unlimited listing in a month
- Working on Windows only.
- Need Proxy.
- Hard to scrape big data without proxy and automation.
Price: 49,99 USD/Month monthly subscription. A free trial is available.
Pricing Page: https://www.ahmadsoftware.com/pricelist.html
If you want to use a web service and do not want to pay a monthly fee, Outscraper is the best alternative for you. Outscraper will meet your Google Maps Crawler needs in 2022 with its ease of use and ‘Pay As You Go’ pricing.
Most frequent questions and answers
Outscraper, Phantombuster, Leads-Extractor, ScrapeHero and AhmadSoftware are the best 5 Google Maps crawler for now.
There are limitations, proxy, pricing and additional services differences between services. Outscraper Google Maps Data Scraper become prominent in these matters.
Some crawlers have additional service for extracting emails from company’s website registered on Google Maps. Outscraper can combine two service in single task.
Outscraper Google Maps Data Scraper lets you to crawl Google Maps data with pay as you go model.
In order not to be stuck with Google limits, some services require you to use a proxy, while some services have a built-in proxy service. Outscraper provides built-in proxy service. Unlimited scraping is possible without the need for an extra proxy service.